Sunday, April 25, 2010

Revelations

http://www.aboututila.com/PhotoGallery/Anon/Photos/Tropical-Island-Sunset-01.jpgNo, not like Revelations in the Bible, I'm talking about Self Revelations. Like when you come to the realization that certain things are not in order in your life. Never mind the fact that up until that point you never heard that little voice in the back of your head saying, "Uuuuh...Hey, over here. Yo! Are you paying attention to this sh*t? Helloooo! Look up stupid!" Because for some reason everything seemed on point.

Well that happened to me this past weekend while on a much needed vacation.
After flying in to Miami, enjoying the beach and the nightlife, the next day getting on a Cruise ship that took us out to Nassau, Bahamas, where we piled into a transport van driven by a really funny and partly handsome local dude, then getting to the beach and changing into my bathing suit I had no idea that my stomach was as big as it was.
WTH????
As I stood there staring at my reflection in utter shock it wasn't until that very moment I could hear the voice I wish I would have heard well before I made the trip. This time the words came through loud and clear this time. It said "SEE BITCH!"
And I did.
Stomach, thighs, and junior church arms just jiggling in the wind. Wow! All I could do was smile as I think,
"Thank God I haven't made it yet because the Paparazzi would have a field day with my big ass."
So I took another sip of my mixed drink, grabbed my bag, sunglasses and towel and took my big ass in the water because when it's all said and done, I knew I was still gonna get some Island Sex anyway so I'll rock out then get my shit together when I get home.
It Is What It Is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers