Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WORK WORK WORK!

I'm feeling like one of the sad minions in Evileen's Sweat Factory on the Wiz. (if you've never seen it please don't talk to me!) It's 88 degrees outside in an apt with NO AC and I can almost feel the sweat dripping down my back from that hot jumpsuit they had to wear as life whispers in my ear "Suffering is good for the soul. Now SUFFER!" Because ITS 88 DEGREES OUTSIDE AND I DON'T HAVE AC.

Now you might say "What are you complaining for Hadiyah, you don't even have a day job."
And your right I don't have a office and a desk and a boss but I'll be damn if stand up comedy isn't a full time job and then some. Even when I'm not on stage getting it in just trying to find a stage to hit is draining. Especially when you've been on 'the juice' the night before. (No shout outs until I get a liquor sponsor-Holla!)


But as the saying goes 'Hard Work is Rewarded' or 'Go hard or go home'...no, my bad, that's a different situation...! Look, here's a snippet of what's coming up. Check it out:

June 30th - Stress Factory Comedy Club, New Brunswick, NJ, Showtime 8p

Tonight Is Ladies Night!
Yea that's tonight like June 30th night.
Me along with a blazing lineup of funny ladies.












July 1 - Jordan's Lounge, Jersey City, Showtime 9p

July 1 - Fish Eye Grill, Brooklyn, NY 11p

July 3 - Riviera Steakhouse, Nyack, NY Showtime 10p

July 5 - Broadway Comedy Club, NYC, Showtime 9p

July 6th - Eastville Comedy Club, NYC, Showtime 9p

WE TAKIN OVER!!!
The Tuesday Take Over is Back!
Admission is only $5 before 830; $10 after.
2 drink min required.




If you're in the area on any of these dates please come through and show me some love.
And don't forget I'm available for parties, weddings, funerals, "the baby ain't mine" celebrations and all that.
http://www.hadiyahrobinson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers